Starting Compensation rate dependent upon experience: $14.00 to $16.00/hr.
Heartwood Landscaping & Tree Services, Inc. is owned and operated by a Longwood Professional Gardener Graduate and is a well-established landscaping & tree service company that has been in business over 29 years.
We are committed to motivating our teams and improving our skills in order to provide high quality professional workmanship that excites our clients and successfully advances our company.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Construction Technician.
- Must have at least one year experience in landscape construction or other construction field
- Must have an understanding of landscape construction techniques
- Must be able to safely use a masonry saw and a 16” circular saw.
- Must be able to use a Plate Tamper
- Must have knowledge of proper planting techniques for large trees.
- Must be able to plant trees, shrubs, perennials, and ornamental grasses
- Must be able to dig holes, haul gravel, top soil and mulch.
- Must be knowledgeable in Grading, seeding and sodding.
- Knowledge of using a transit is desired but not mandatory
- Knowledge and ability to operate a skid steer, tractor and backhoe is desired but not mandatory
- Must be able to assist in snow removal and deicing.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid license, good driving record.
- Must be able to routinely lift objects 50 – 80 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors year-round in both cold and hot conditions
- Must be physically fit and have a positive attitude.
- Pre-employment DOT physical and drug test required.
- This is a year-round job that requires 40+ hours per week
- occasional overtime may be required
- Job includes health Care benefits and paid vacation
Please submit resume to Heartwood43@yahoo.com or call 410-287-9328 for more details.